This will provide:
• Pedestrian and cycle-friendly streets creating strong community neighbourhoods
• Doorstep play directly accessible from front of housing
• Direct access to play space at the end of streets without crossing busy roads
• Vehicles parked on-plot at the rear of housing to enable trickle charging of electric vehicles from individual homes
• High proportion of terraces improving form-factor and sustainability
• Increased site density maximising land use and enabling the creation of more local green space
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.