This will provide:
• Extensive employment opportunities in a variety of sectors and industries
• Accessible via network of walking and cycling routes from residential areas through attractive riverside park
• A wide range of employment types (use-classes) to provide a good range of jobs
• Good access from the bypass serving wider rural community
• High quality landscape setting adjacent to riverside park
• Mixed use (office / residential) development close to local hub
• Facility for faster vehicle charging within employment areas
• Facility for rapid vehicle charging close to roadside facilities
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.