This will provide:
• A primary school, local shops, cafe, dentist, co-working office space, and higher density residential development
• Active travel hub and local centre which is well connected to residential areas with bike, e-bike, scooter and car club provision
• Cycle and pedestrian priority crossings
• New bus connection to wider Frome facilities via new circular service providing easy access to Sainsbury's, town centre, and train station
• Attractive landmark buildings providing focal point for the community
• Multi-purpose school hall providing community space
• High quality and robust external landscaping
• Phased delivery of facilities to provide a sustainable community at the earliest possible stage of development
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.