This will provide:
• Housing areas which promote low or zero carbon design
• Strong focus on high quality streets and public realm design to promote active travel and doorstep play
• Maximising off-street / on-plot parking to facilitate trickle charging of electric vehicles
• Getting the basics right - fronts of houses facing fronts, and backs facing backs, creating active streets and defensible space
• Promoting a range of self-build and custom build options including serviced plots
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.