This will provide:
• A combination of wetland ponds and managed surface water flooding creates an area of rich biodiversity at the highly visible southern gateway to the site
• Active travel routes flank the connection to the bypass signalling importance of these modes of travel
• Safer pedestrian and cycle crossing of the bypass giving good access to longer recreation routes in surrounding landscape
• Landmark buildings set back from the roadway demonstrates high design values of the project
• Feature skyline trees visible at the northern end of the site will provide landmarks for orientation
• Significantly reduced light level to create 'dark crossing' of new roadway to promote wildlife movements across the site / to the river
• A managed transition between higher-speed / vehicle dominated bypass and lower-speed active travel priority neighbourhoods
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.