This will provide:
• Three and four storey houses fronting onto public open space with parking located to the rear keeping public streets more pedestrian friendly
• Public open space provided with recreation facilities including play and exercise equipment
• Surface materials which provide continuity between pedestrian and vehicular areas
• Integrated drainage provision improving biodiversity and creating an attractive recreation area
• High quality design housing with strong emphasis on sustainability
Integration of off-street vehicular charging for residential use
Whilst we hope most people will be able to access this information online, a printed version of the consultation can be viewed by appointment at Rook Lane Chapel, Bath Street, Frome, BA11 1DN for the duration of the consultation period.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone 01373 468 030 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Selwood Garden Community - All Rights Reserved.
This consultation ran from the 25th September - 18th October 2020. Thank you for all your comments in relation to this exciting project for Frome.